14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in NID Entrance Exam for study BDes program in National Institute of Design?

I want to apply for NID entrance exam so that I can get admission and study BDes course in National Institute of Design. I would like to know that what rank I should acquire in this entrance exam so that I can study BDes in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
  3. Eligibility to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
  4. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  5. Procedure to apply for fashion designing course after 12th standard?
  6. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  7. Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  8. Details of NID entrance exam for BDes course? When the notification will be released?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for BDes(Fashion Communication) admission in SID Pune?
  10. Admission procedure to study BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  13. How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  14. How to join interior designing course? I am doing B.A
  15. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. NID graduates are eligible for Civil Services exams?
  17. Is NID a Degree Course? Qualifications needed for NID course?Procedure and fee structure of the course?
  18. Course structure of BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
15th January 2021, 04:32 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NID Entrance Exam for study BDes program in National Institute of Design?

Cutoff rank required in NID Entrance Exam for study BDes program in National Institute of Design can be seen below.

You must have minimum score of 85 percentile in NID to secure admission.

You have to go through counseling procedure of NID to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?