14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Design) admission in IIIT Delhi?

Respected Sir, I want to join IIIT Delhi for studying BTech(Computer Science and Design) course. I want to know about the rank which is required in JEE Main for getting admission in this institute for this BTech course. Please tell me immediately.

18th October 2020, 02:53 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Design) admission in IIIT Delhi?

Cutoff rank cannot be told exactly it changes every year. So that we can just refer to previous year cutoff. Based on previous year cutoff the required in JEE Mains to secure B.Tech(Computer Science and Design) in IIIT Delhi is upto 19,000 if you belong to home state and if other state then your rank should be below 4000.
20th October 2020, 08:55 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Design) admission in IIIT Delhi?

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Design) admission in IIIT Delhi can be seen below.

Last year cutoff rank through JEE Advance was-
For general category -
Male candidate - 2-93
Female candidate - 233-465

For OBC category -
Male candidate - 17-64
Female candidate - 128-197

For SC category -
Male candidate - 21-35
Female candidate - 109-115
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?