30th May 2018, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission?

Hello, I have given JEE Main and my aim is to study Aeronautical Engineering in BTech course. So, I would like to know that what cutoff rank I should secure in JEE Main to secure admission in this branch of BTech? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  4. Cutoff marks required to achieve rank under 7000 in JEE Main?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  7. List of colleges offering BE Mechanical course in Kolkata? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?
  9. Can I get BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) admission with 21334 rank in AP-EAMCET and 75000 rank in JEE Main?
  10. List of colleges offering BTech Mechanical with 54619 rank in JEE Main?
  11. Is it beneficial to study BTech in a Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for girl candidate with 136 rank in JEE Main?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  14. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  16. What rank I have to secure in JEE Main to apply for JEE Advanced?
  17. In which all IITs B.Tech(Energy Technology) course is offered? Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission?
  18. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
31st May 2018, 02:55 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission?

B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering course is offered by only 4 IITs which are mentioned below. In order to get admission in IITs, candidates have to crack JEE Advanced exam with good rank.

Colleges offering B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering:

>> IIT, Kanpur
>> IIT Bombay
>> IIT Madras
>> IIT Kharagpur

Cut off details:
Cut off rank need to get admission in B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering varies every year. Cut off rank depends on the standard of that year question papers and number of students applied for the exam. In average, candidates need to secure below 4000 Ranks in JEE Advanced to get admission in any of the above mentioned institutes.
31st May 2018, 11:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission?

Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course. The duration of this course is four years. Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like Joint Entrance Examination.

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure B.Tech Aeronautical admission are given below.

CATEGORY
Opening rank
Closing rank

=> General

=> OBC

=> SC

=> ST

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?