25th November 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed without grauation? Which other course I can do for teaching?

Hi I'm sonia as I passed out frm 12th. I have done my fashion designing. Instad of doing my graduation and now frm last 11 years I'm into teaching and as per the new CBSE rule u have to do Bed so wht. Should I do how to go about it can I do my. Bd wth out my graduation

18th December 2013, 08:22 PM
lits35

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed without grauation? Which other course I can do for teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm sonia as I passed out frm 12th. I have done my fashion designing. Instad of doing my graduation and now frm last 11 years I'm into teaching and as per the new CBSE rule u have to do Bed so wht. Should I do how to go about it can I do my. Bd wth out my graduation
Hey Sonia,
As you have done Fashion Designing and no doubt you are in teaching profession from the last 11 years but if you want to be a B.Ed Passed then you must have a graduation degree. B.Ed is a 2 years course which can be done only after completing graduation no matter from how long you are serving in teaching Profession and without any graduation degree you are not eligible for doing B.Ed from any university/college. if you have done any degree in your field i.e in fashion desinging then also you are eligible for doing B.Ed and if you are holding any diploma then sry my dear You have to get degree to be enrolled in the B.Ed
hope u got your answer and all d best
19th December 2013, 02:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed without grauation? Which other course I can do for teaching?

We appreciate you are interest in teaching field. But, we are sorry to say that without completing graduation course you are ineligible to apply for B.Ed course. Only graduation candidates are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

Graduation course is mandatory to apply for B.Ed course. So, you have to complete graduation course in any discipline to get admission for B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

Graduation course (or) It’s equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B.Ed course. Any discipline graduation candidates are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

Minimum 50% percentage of marks required to apply for B.Ed course and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates.

Admission for B.Ed course is based on the entrance examination which is conducted by the institution.

As per our knowledge,, there is no teaching related courses other than B.Ed course. So, you having B.Ed course the only option to get enter into teaching field

After successful completion of B.Ed course you may apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) which will be accepted by most of the schools for teaching job in india.

If you are successfully qualified in B.Ed and TET Exam then definitely you may have very bright career in teaching field.

::Conclusion::

It’s mandatory for you to complete graduation course to apply for B.Ed course in reputed college.
19th October 2020, 09:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do B. Ed course without doing Graduation. It is mandatory to have a Bachelor's degree to be eligible to do B. Ed course. can do B. Ed right at the starting of your graduation. However you cannot do the regular course. You have to pursue this course as a correspondence course.
is an undergraduate level professional degree that is mandatory for candidates who wish to teach in higher primary schools and high schools. The duration of the course is 2 years and it can be pursued while working
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?