11th May 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study BDes in National Institute of Design?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in Gandhinagar. I have taken Science in 12th and I want admission in BDes in National Institute of Design. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does National Institute of Design takes entrance exam for BDes admission?

15th May 2019, 04:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BDes in National Institute of Design?

In order to pursue Bachelor of Designing course from National Institute of Design, you need to qualify Design Aptitude Test (DAT).

Further, for appearing in the same examination, you need hold following qualifications :-

* Your age must be under 20 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.

For more details regarding NID admissions, you can refer to the link www.admissions.nid.edu.
16th May 2019, 12:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BDes in National Institute of Design?

In order to pursue BDes in National Institute of Design, you will need to have sit in the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims. If you qualify the DAT Prelims, you will have to sit in the DAT Mains. Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in DAT Prelims and DAT Mains. BDes is full time 4 years duration of under graduate course, comprises of 8 semesters.
16th May 2019, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to study BDes in National Institute of Design, at first you have to fulfill the eligiblity criteria of the college. The Institute conduct an entrance examination called NEED or DAT (Design Aptitude Test). Candidates who qualifies the examination will then be eligible to get admission for the course.

Web: http://www.nid.edu/institute/campuses/ahmedabad.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?