24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?

I want to join Apeejay Institute of Design for studying BDes(Fashion Design). Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BDes(Fashion Design) stream in Apeejay Institute of Design. Thank you!

Related Questions:
28th July 2018, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Apeejay Institute of Design for studying BDes(Fashion Design). Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BDes(Fashion Design) stream in Apeejay Institute of Design. Thank you!

Eligibility to study B.Design (Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design is a pass in 10+2 in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Eligible candidates have to appear for an Aptitude Test and Interview for the admission to study B.Design (Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design. Duration of the course is 4 years (full time). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?