29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Hello, I am planning to study BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get BDes(Accessory Design) admission in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  2. Admission procedure to study BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  4. Course structure of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  5. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  6. List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges?
  7. Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  8. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  9. How many BDes(Fashion Design) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  10. Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?
  11. How many Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design seats are available in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  12. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best university in Tamil Nadu to learn Game Developing? What knd of knowledge do we get while studying BCA course?
  14. How many Diploma(Graphic Design) seats are available in LISAA School of Design?
  15. How to do interior designing course after 12th examination?
  16. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  17. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  18. How to proceed for game designing field? What are the basic courses for game designing?
4th August 2018, 03:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID) is one of the university affiliated by karnavati University. This university offers different courses where B.Des in accessory design is one of them.

B.Des (Bachelor of Design) in Accessory Design is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.
The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results which is conducted by the university.
The seats availablity is different for every course. For B.Des in Accessory Design the seats available are around 60 - 70.

For more details visit the official website of UID.
4th August 2018, 04:37 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

B.Des stands for Bachelor of Design.
It is 4 year undergraduate program for those students who have completed higher secondary examination with more than 50% marks or going to appear in final examination of higher secondary.

Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad is one of the best institute for designing which provide best environment for students to evolve and achieve their dream to have better and successful career.

There are only 120 seats for B.Des in Unitedworld Institute of Design.
If you are planning for admission in this institute, you have to prepare hard for entrance examination which is conducted in month of February.
Form filling for entrance examination starts in first week of January and ends in last week of January too.
5th August 2018, 08:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, 120 BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: A/907, Uvarsad, Gandhinagar Highway, Karnavati Knowledge Village, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382422
Phone: 090999 15425
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?