9th January 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?

hi..my sister is doing Diploma in Architecture and would like to know whether she can do bachelor degree in interior designing after doing diploma in architecture assistantship???

13th January 2014, 08:08 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?

Good scope is there for the career in Architecture as well as in the Interior Designing course.Of course construction Industry in any economy is the minor of its growth and prosperity.

Basically from a village hut to skyscrapers, similarly from work shed to massive industrial complexes entils during construction.

You try to appear for the State level and National Level examinations . For that you can opt for AIEEEE exam and like wise.

So yes you can of course go for the Interior Designing courses .So that you will get better job opportunities for you . Sometimes architect has to keep in view consideration stability , beauty while planning and utility and like designing Civil works . Also a client’s requirement of appropriate,safe and economical shelter , are satisfied through the Efficient planning .

You may go for by devising pleasant interior or spaces and a beautiful exterior .
Usually Architects design a wide variety of the Schools , Building , Factories , Temples , Hospitals , Houses , Airport Terminals , Flyovers and all .

These Interior designers have to work with
=> Engineers
=> Planners
=> And other professionals .

This Interior designers are also termed as with the Interior Decoratives .You must be very careful at your Design. And without Drawing basics you can not do anything in the Interior Design field .
You must possess good Communication skills and a keen sense of Observation , Awareness of social and Cultural factors , some other designs .
23rd June 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?

Can i joint bsc in interior design after completing interior design diploma basis of 10 th
23rd June 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after completing interior design diploma basis of 10 th? Can i join bsc or degree course?
11th September 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in architecture. And now I'm planning to do Bsc in interior design. What can I become architect by doing this ? Is there any good scope for this ?? I'm in confusion. And I'm interested in landscape architect. But I don't wanna study b.arch. What can I do next ??
13th September 2017, 08:03 PM
sapphire1

AS you have done diploma in architect and now want to do Bsc in interior designing then definitely you can apply for this course. BOth architect as well interior designing is good and have good scope. There are so many companies in India and in the world related to real estate which requires architect and interior designer. So there you can get a job easily and they will give you good salary package.

So, if you have decided to do interior designing then go for it. But B.Arch is also a good course and there is a lot of scope for this course. You can also start your own business of it.
29th May 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

If I completed diploma architecture then I want to join interior design so NATA exam is compulsory for any course or not?

Can I get the admission in degree of interior design after diploma architecture or we start interior design from the diploma?
2nd March 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to give entrance exam for bsc in interior if I have done diploma in architecture. Is it compulsory ! or admission are been given on basis of diploma result???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?