22nd October 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to another college for my BAMS degree?

I have completed BAMS degree in August 2016. Can I take transfer to another college and what is the procedure?

23rd October 2016, 04:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I transfer to another college for my BAMS degree?

I couldn't understand what have you asked for. If you have completed the degree in August , 2016, what is the need now to transfer the college.

Neverthless, let me state you the procedure to transfer the college.

This is a tough task but not impossible. There is a provision for the same.

The following procedure you need to follow :

* Enquire in the college if there is any seat vacant in the semester and the college you want to take the admission.

* Write an application to the head of that University i.e. the VC about the same (in case of the change of the university). Else write to the head of the institution of the college in which you want to take the admission. (if you are taking the admission in the same university)

* If they agree, write about the same to the head of your university (in case of the change of the university), else write to the head of your institution.

* If they both agree, then pay the required amount of the fee and ask for the college leaving certificate and a migration certificate in case of the change in the university.

* After completion of this, take the admission in the college you want by paying the required amount of the fee.

NOTE : Do not apply for the college leaving certificate if you are not confident that they will agree. Else your years and efforts in the degree will go in vain.
22nd August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I got seat in bams but I want to change college before final admission. Is it possible.?
2nd June 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 1 st year bams ayurved degree , i want to change the college under same university. What is the procedure? Please guide about fees.
29th September 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 1st year Bams 2017/18 . My result of 1st year is ATKT . But now I have to change my college under same university . What is the procedure for transfer. Please guide about this .
1st September 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir am studying govt College and I want to get transfer to govt seat of another college so please tell the procedure
10th October 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bams 1st year I want to change my college I got seat in management quota what is the procedure to change the college under same university
6th November 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I just completed 2 years exams, Can i get Transfer to other college. Whats its procedure ...???
31st January 2021, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 1st year BAMS Student,I am facing food poisoning & heath Problem 8n my present college mess & climate change effect so I need to change college & I am graduated by Government seat, Can anybody please suggest me or help me in changing the college to my near place%uD83D%uDE4F
3rd March 2021, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I get private BAMS college under Nt3 Category in udgir. I want to transfer college in Pune . What is procedure for getting seat under category .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?