31st August 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to do degree in bachelor in architecture after passing SSC?

I am ssc passed & (hsc notcleared -science) wanted to become Architect.

i have also done Diploma in space management in Interior designing from Late Bhau Saheb Hirey College of Architecture (Bandra east). Kindly suggest proceedure.Wanted part time/Correspondence class.

Please reply on my email [email protected]

15th January 2017, 11:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do degree in bachelor in architecture after passing SSC?

For admission in B.Arch ( Bachelor in Architecture ) the minimum required qualification is 12th or equivalent examination with mathematics as main paper and minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission on 10th qualification. The examination is conducted by NATA for admission in course.

For detail information visit at www.nata.in.
15th January 2017, 11:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do degree in bachelor in architecture after passing SSC?

Bachelor of Architecture is four year duration course and candidates passed 12th or equivalent are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper for JEE. For more information about examination visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.

For NATA candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with minimum 50% and mathematics as main paper. For information visit at www.nata.in

But, you are not eligible to appear for examination as per your current qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?