10th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing

I am pass diploma in interior design,then after that diploma what would be the degree course and entrance exam of interior design?and also how we can do after diploma?

31st May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing

WhIch colleges are offering advanced diploma course in interior designing in Bangalore. And which is the best institute.
12th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing

how many college ae there in india for interior desiging?
16th July 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i'm going to finish my diploma after that i want to do B.E so is there any extrance exam after diploma...??
3rd November 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me best institute in kolkata for interior desig and also which degree in interior design is best to join after completion of bcom degree..
28th February 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest me m tec interior design colleges in pune..
13th December 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

If i have passed 12th from arts faculty
31st October 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed interior designing complete the in diploma ofter completing my digree which BE course i will take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?