10th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects. Am I eligible to pursue Biomedical Engineering course after 12th with PCB ? If yes, please list me the colleges that offer Biomedical Engineering course. Waiting for reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  3. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  5. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  6. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  10. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  11. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  12. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  13. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  14. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  15. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  16. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
10th June 2016, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?

As you have completed your 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology as main subjects from recognised university hence you are not directly eligible to pursue engineering in biomedical engineering rather you have to pursue MBBS and then you can pursue post graduation in biomedical engineering.

List of colleges/ universities in India offering biomedical engineering:

Central University of Karnataka

SRM University

MIT,Mumbai
11th June 2016, 02:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects. Am I eligible to pursue Biomedical Engineering course after 12th with PCB ? If yes, please list me the colleges that offer Biomedical Engineering course. Waiting for reply.
No, you are not eligible for Biomedical Engineering.

Those who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for Biomedical Engineering course.

Your age should be above 16 years.

List of the best Biomedical Engineering college in India:-

Jadavpur University
Banaras Hindu University Institute of Technology
All India Institute of Medical Studies
Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Manipal Institute of Technology
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research University of Delhi
Manipal Institute of Technology
Anna University
11th June 2016, 02:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to study Biomedical Engineering with PCb in 12th. The eligibility to study the Biomedical Engineering is a pass in 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with over 60% marks. So it is not possible to study Biomedical Engineering without Mathematics as one of the subjects in 12th standard. So you can choose some other courses in graduation like MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, B.Pharm, BPT etc.
8th February 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects. Am I eligible to pursue Biomedical Engineering course after 12th with PCB ? If yes, please list me the colleges that offer Biomedical Engineering course. Waiting for reply.

padmakumar /9447382012/ [email protected]
1st June 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a PCB student. I want to do Pharma D(Doctorate) ?Which are the colleges and which exams do i have to prepare?
5th June 2019, 10:06 PM
Pri anka

For getting admission in Biomedical Engineering, you need to have mathematics as one of your subjects with science.
Some of the Colleges that offer BE in this stream are:
1.Government engineering college, Gujarat
2. Patil Institute of biotechnology and bioinformatics, Pune
3.J.B institute of engineering and technology, Hyderabad
4. ACS college of engineering, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?