16th March 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what are the entrance exams
are to be written to study in Abroad?
I want to do MBBS in Abroad
Please give me a detailed information ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  2. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  4. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I have to give to study MBBS abroad?
  7. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  10. Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship?
  11. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  16. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  17. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  18. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
17th March 2015, 07:21 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?

There are many Entrance Test available to do MBBS in the aboard. If you want do MBBS in Aboard then there is an Entrance exam which is helpful to you and that is Medical College Admission Test(MCAT).

Medical College Admission Test is for the students who are planning to Pursue their MBBS in USA or Canada.

Either you are fresh out of 10+2 or Have just finished with your MBBS Degree in the both the cases your eligible to appear for MCAT.
28th March 2015, 12:22 AM
bichapoda

MCAT is the Entrance exam which you need to clear with good score to do MBBS in US.

MCAT
stands for Medical College Admission Test.

To do MBBS in US you need to have complete 4 years Bachelors Degree with subjects like biology, general chemistry etc..

Some Medical Colleges also ask Science Subjects to give you admission.

Also you need to clear MCAT with a very Good Score so that you will get seat in Good Medical College in US.

Think twice before apply for the exam because doing MBBS in US is not so easy , its very expensive and you need to work very hard to get good percentage in your MBBS to have a bright future.
25th April 2015, 04:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are different MBBS entrance exams unlike technology courses where most of the foreign universities consider scores in one or two entrance exams. The entrance exams for MBBS admission depends on the country and the concerned institute in which you are taking admission. Apart from normal entrance exam for MBBS, you need to appear in one English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, etc.

The entrance exams are:-

- For countries like USA, Canada, Australia - Admission is mainly done via MCAT.
- For countries like China, Singapore - Admission is mainly done via OMAT.
- For countries like UK, Germany and other European countries- Admission is done mainly via UKCAT and BMAT (BioMedical Admissions Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?