26th April 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 12th Science of MP Board and
I want to do my B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exam details for
admission and also the eligibility for appearing that
entrance exam. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Detailed information about B.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  4. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  7. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. When the notification for B.Tech entrance exam will be released by Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Aligarh Muslim University offers M.Sc(Electronics) course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  16. When will the PGT exam be held? What is the eligibility criteria? I did my MSc and M.Phil in Zoology from Aligarh Muslim University
  17. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
27th April 2015, 10:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Aligarh Muslim university (AMU) conducts B.Tech entrance examination every year for candidates who are interested to get admission in B.Tech course in Aligarh Muslim university (AMU). Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent or three years Diploma in Engineering course with an aggregate of at least 50% marks from AMU are eligible to appear in AMU B.Tech entrance examination.

AMU B.Tech Entrance Examination Pattern :-
There will be one objective type paper for 150 marks comprising of 150 questions from Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects. The duration of examination is 3 years.
28th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am studying in 12th Science of MP Board and
I want to do my B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exam details for
admission and also the eligibility for appearing that
entrance exam. Thank you in advance.
Yes, you can do B.Tech course after completing 12th standard in science stream. But, you're required to appear and qualify in the AMUEEE entrance exam with good marks.

Aligarh Muslim University, Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. The AMUEEE entrance exam is conducted for admission to various Engineering and Technology courses.

The candidate applying for AMUEEE must have passed the 12th standard in science or an equivalent examination, with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. Those candidates who have completed a Diploma course with at least 50% marks in aggregate, are also eligible to apply for AMUEEE.

Admissions in B.Tech course through Aligarh Muslim University will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in AMUEEE. The application form of AMUEEE will be available in the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.

Contact Information:
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Administrative Block, AMU
Aligarh - 202002 (UP) – India
Official website - http://www.amu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?