1st August 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in IP University for B.Physiotherapy?

hello sir
i want to know that how to take
addmission in ip university in b. Physiotherapy?
Give full detail immediately
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  3. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in IP University for B.Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  6. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  7. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  8. Where can I get good placement for M.Tech Electrical specialization? What is the admission procedure?
  9. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  10. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  11. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  12. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  13. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  14. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  15. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  17. Detailed procedure of entrance exam of Chemistry?
  18. Detailed procedure and fee structure of LLB correspondence for BBA student?
13th August 2014, 11:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in IP University for B.Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
i want to know that how to take
addmission in ip university in b. Physiotherapy?
Give full detail immediately
waiting for your reply
Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (B.Sc). The bachelor’s course in Physiotherapy is a three year full time course. There are a number of universities and institutes which offer this course. Since, you are interested to get admission for Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy through IP university. Some institutes might have different eligibility criterion or admission procedure.

Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy Eligibility Criteria:-

-The minimum eligibility to apply is 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
-Only science stream candidates are eligible for this course.
-Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination.
-Candidate should be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by IP university.

How to apply: - You can collect the application form from the IP university counter office or download from the official website of IP university. The admission notification regarding the course will be announced during the month of April/May.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE :- IP UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?