1st October 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?

My daughter is studying in class 8th in lucknow.Next year she wants to get admission in vanasthali.Please tell me detail procedure of admission.Can I get admission form from Lucknow?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?
  2. List of best universities in lucknow to do Ph.D after completion of MA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?
  3. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  4. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  5. Procedure to take admission for ICWAI in Lucknow?
  6. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form? -- [New]
  7. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  8. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  9. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?
  11. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  12. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  15. Detailed admission procedure for admission in Annamalai University under Non-Local category?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  17. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  18. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
20th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Vijaya Rathod

Default Re: Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?

Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.

for more details visit to-
http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali/wcms/en/home/school-education/admissions/index.html
20th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?

When nd where wil i get admisn form of ntnl pg clg lucknw for mcom 2012-13
12th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission in 1st year Arts in vanasthali vidhapith jaipur
fi year 2013-14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?