14th January 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Details about late fee application by AIIMS?

There are any late fee applications taken by the aiims right now if there please reply as soon as possibile

15th January 2016, 07:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about late fee application by AIIMS?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

This institute conducts its own entrance examination for undergraduate and post graduate courses.

Eligibility criteria:

*Candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 board exams from a recognized board. Stream of 10+2 must be science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology subjects as compulsory subjects.

The notification for 2016 exam is not yet released. There is no concept of late fees in case of AIIMS entrance exam. Late fee is accepted in case of AIPMT exam only. You must apply for exam in given time period when notification of AIIMS exam comes.
15th January 2016, 08:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no late fee for accepting application in case of AIIMS entrance exam if the important dates to apply for exam is over.

It is better for you to apply for exam within given time frame by AIIMS. However 2016 forms for AIIMS UG course is not out till now. It will come in March or starting of April. Generally one month time is given for online application.

You can apply online at official website of AIIMS.
25th February 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I made my payment for aiims mbbs on 20/02/18 and 24/02/18 2 times transaction has been done successfully but still website show incomplete payment because of this I cannot proceed for next step and only few seats are available in our city please help me
4th January 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I unfortunately missed to fill the AIMs form Is there any chances to fill it with late fee or the application form registration is re opened?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?