26th March 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Details of Anthropology for studying in B.Sc Honours?

Hi,
I have got subject combination of Botany, Zoology and Anthropology in my B.Sc. I know about Botany and Zoology but I am totally new to Anthropology. Can I know the details of this subject? Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Anthropology for studying in B.Sc Honours? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?
  3. Can i do Master's in Anthropology after Geography Honours?
  4. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?
  6. Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors
  7. Detailed information about scope of studying B.Sc(Anthropology)?
  8. Can I study Anthropology after completion of Graduation being a Geography Honours candidate?
  9. Can i study M.Sc. degree in Forensics even after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University with 66.33% in 12th PCB? Scope of Anthropology?
  11. What are the job prospects for Anthropology Honours in India?
  12. Which stream should I opt to study Anthropology Honours having secured 54% in 12th CBSE Science?
  13. Where can i study B.Sc. Honours (Anthropology) in Hyderabad region? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I study B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours in Hans Raj College, Delhi University?
  15. Which course has better scope between Chemistry and Anthropology in Ph.D? Job opportunities of Ph.D Forensic Anthropology?
  16. How to apply for BSc in Anthropology in Pune University? Is it the right choice to do BSc Geology?
  17. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
8th April 2016, 12:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Anthropology for studying in B.Sc Honours?

Anthropology is the study of humans, how they evolved and survived in the different societies and communicated with each other around the world.

The main aim of this course deals with the ancestors of humans, physical traits, human behavior, culture and civilization of humans etc.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

B.Sc Anthropology specialization includes

* Linguistic anthropology

* Applied anthropology

* Biological anthropology

* Socio-cultural anthropology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?