8th March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Details and eligibility to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance exam?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what is the eligibility criteria so that I can appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance exam? Can you please provide me the details of this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form for M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery) will be released in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? Details and eligibility to apply?
  2. Solutions to Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam for Maths Subject?
  3. Syllabus and pattern of Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2018?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. Will I get a good rank after expecting 160 marks in Amrita Entrance Engineering Exam?
  6. Course structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  8. Which stream campus can I get after scoring 2230 rank in Amrita Engineering entrance exam?
  9. How can I apply for companies through offcampus while in Amrita College of Engineering?
  10. Will I get CSE in coimbatore campus after scoring a rank of 2063 in Amrita engineering entrance exam?
  11. Which branch will I get after scoring 2084 rank in Amrita Engineering Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Amrita, Coimbatore after scoring AIR of 6589?
  13. Will I get a seat in Amrita in Phase II counseling after scoring 6856 rank in Amrita EEE
  14. Last date of online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University?
  15. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  16. How can I Join in Aeronautics if I am studying in PU1 in CBSE school
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Human Rights in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  18. Can I appear in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam if belongs to Agra?
14th April 2018, 05:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and eligibility to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance exam?

AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination) is an entrance test conducted by Amrita University in order to study B.Tech courses from Amrita University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the AIEEE test.
Candidates age must not exceed 21 years at the time of examination.
15th April 2018, 05:11 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and eligibility to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance exam?

To be eligible to appear in Amrita Engine Entrance Examination, you should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects. Your date of birth should be on or after 1st July, 1997 as per school records to be eligible to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2018.
15th April 2018, 05:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for offering admission in B.Tech course. To be eligible to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination, you should have passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects. The maximum age limit to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is 20 years i.e., your date of birth should be on or after 1st July, 1997.
17th April 2018, 03:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Details and Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination:

Here is the detailed information about Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination,

<> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate in 12th Class and 55% marks in each subject.

>> Candidates whose date of birth as per the records falls on or after July 1, 1997 are eligible to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination.

>> The selection process basically depends upon the marks secured in entrance examination of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination. After this, candidates will have to attend counselling to finally secure a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?