3rd July 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Last date of online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University?

Respected Sir/Mam,
Can you please let me know the last date of online admission for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University? I just want to know the last date of application. So, please tell me about this asap. Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  2. What is the last date of application for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology this year?
  3. Can I do diploma in dental after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. List of UG Biotechnology entrance exams 2015
  5. From where to buy Amrita and VIT application form?
  6. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  7. How may I know the online application submission dates of M.Phil course in Punjabi university?
  8. Formalities to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Bangalore University? Last date of application?
  9. What is the procedure for joining Engineering colleges in Bangalore through EAMCET?
  10. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed course in Vinoba Bhave university, Hazaribad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Application date or official link of following universities for Biotechnology courses?
  13. Date of sale of application for MA in Ranchi University? Last date of application?
  14. Admission in government college for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  16. Date of release of application form for admission in MSc Biotechnology in various government institutes in Chennai?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for being considered as Tamilnadu student? I've completed my 12th std from Andaman and Nikobar Island? Will it be treated as TN Local student for TNEA exam?
  18. When the application form for M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery) will be released in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? Details and eligibility to apply?
4th July 2016, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University?

The last date of online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University is mentioned below :-

--> For Under Graduate Courses :- 15th June, 2016

--> For Post Graduate Courses :- 06th June, 2016
4th July 2016, 08:13 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University?

Important dates for online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University:-

Online Application commenced : 01 March 2016

Last date of receipt of Application : 15 June 2016

Counselling List Publication : 17 June 2016

Date of counselling : 22, 23 & 24 June 2016

Classes expected to commence on : 3rd August 2016
5th July 2016, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
Can you please let me know the last date of online admission for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University? I just want to know the last date of application. So, please tell me about this asap. Thanks in advance!
The last date of online application for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Amrita University is 15th June 2016. But, the aspirant can contact the university through phone for more details 91 476 280 3127, 91 476 280 3000 (8.30 am to 5 pm on working days). You can find the details in the Official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?