26th July 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 12:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

If you want to get admission in BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore, you need to appear for AEEE. If you have qualified the entrance test, you can apply for admission in BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering. To be eligible to attend AEEE, you must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects.

Last edited by ppsahu; 2nd August 2018 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Edit the answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?