5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery) will be released in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? Details and eligibility to apply?

What is the eligibility criteria for applying M.Ch(Plastic Surgery) course in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? When the application will be release for admission? I want to get all the details regarding this course of this institute.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow 27 28th April 2018 06:06 PM
How may I get a government job related to my stream? I have done MBA with HR & finance stream 2 1st February 2017 12:00 AM
Which stream of MBA should I select after graduating in Arts stream? 12 8th January 2017 03:27 PM
Which stream is better among Finance, Marketing and Operations to study in MBA? List of universities offering part time MBA in such stream? 1 7th July 2016 12:27 AM
Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream? 1 23rd May 2015 12:03 AM