4th June 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to do BMS after 12th Arts? Will there be jobs?

I have a query related to b.m.s after 12th arts Is it difficult to do b.m.s after 12th arts??? And if i do it after arts so will there any job ???

5th June 2021, 05:38 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to do BMS after 12th Arts? Will there be jobs?

Yes, It is difficult to do BMS after 12th Arts.

Applicant must have completed intermediate with Commerce or relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board.

If you have completed intermediate with Arts or relevant subjects, you won't be able to get admission in BMS course.

If you won't be able to get admission in BMS after intermediate with Arts than there is no point to get job after completing BMS.
7th June 2021, 08:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to do BMS after 12th Arts? Will there be jobs?

Bachelor of Management Studies is an undergraduate job-oriented management course. The course duration is 3 years. The eligibility criteria to pursue BMS course is, students should complete the 12th standard. BMS course consists of six semesters, in which each academic year consists of 2 semesters.
It will be moderate course for an arts student. There will be ample of opportunities available after graduation in BMS.

You will easily earn around 50k to 2lacs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?