23rd May 2011, 11:59 AM
nish.kumar88

What course should I opt as a career after 12th(Arts)? I have 51% marks in 12th(Arts) with economics as one of the main subject

Sir i have secured 51% marks in my 12th boards in arts stream with economics as one of the main subject. What courses are available for me with the details given above?

30th May 2012, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I opt as a career after 12th(Arts)? I have 51% marks in 12th(Arts) with economics as one of the main subject

You can pursue bachelor degree programs like Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics or B.A in Corporate Economics. B.A. (Economics) is the most popular course selected by students with Economics in 12th. Integrated courses like B.A+ M.A. (Economics) will be suitable. Management courses like BBA, BBS, etc are also good. You can also look for 5 year integrated LLB course.
26th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I opt as a career after 12th(Arts)? I have 51% marks in 12th(Arts) with economics as one of the main subject

i want career guideline for select art "s degree.
job oppertunities
14th September 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I hve completed my inter with the back ground of mec and I am the age of 17 years I was intrested to become pilot its my dream can anu chances to become pilot please can u send more information and detalis to become pilot
14th April 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

MY SON IS DOING IB DIPLOMA FROM INDORE ,HIS SUBJECTS ARE ECONOMICS,MATHS ,ENVRIOMENT SCIENCE,COMPUTERSCIENCE .SO WHAT SHOULD HE GO FOR GRADUATION.
21st April 2014, 01:24 PM

Post Re: What course should I opt as a career after 12th(Arts)? I have 50% marks in 12th(Arts) with economics as one of the main subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by nish.kumar88 View Post
Sir i have secured 51% marks in my 12th boards in arts stream with economics as one of the main subject. What courses are available for me with the details given above?
iam 2puc(Arts-kannada,English,Ecnomics,History,Sociology and Political science) i have passed..plz accept me..
4th June 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son secured 62% marks in 12th in science stream.His subjects were Maths,physics,chemistry,English,IT and economics.Can he opt for Bsc econimcs and how?
4th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son secured 62% marks in 12th in science stream.His subjects were Maths,physics,chemistry,English,IT and economics.Can he opt for Bsc econimcs and how?
24th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have secured 66% in 12th in arts stream with economics as one of main subject but without maths so,can i do b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?