6th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BMS for 12th Arts student? Is it difficult to get job if completing BMS after 12th Arts?

Hello,
Is it difficult to do BMS after 12th Arts?
And if I do it after Arts so
will there any difficulty to getting job?
Please reply as soon as possible.

8th March 2015, 12:31 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study BMS for 12th Arts student? Is it difficult to get job if completing BMS after 12th Arts?

Yes, you can go for BMS after class 12th with Arts stream, but before applying for BMS you have to sit for an exam know as CET (Common Entrance Test) it is conducted by all universities who provides BMS course in their colleges and after that you should be having more than 60% in your class 12th board exam then only you are eligible for BMS.
8th March 2015, 07:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BMS for 12th Arts student? Is it difficult to get job if completing BMS after 12th Arts?

BMS or Bachelor of Management Studies is a 3 years duration course.
As you had passed from Arts stream, so even then you are eligible to apply for BMS Course. All stream candidates like Science, Commerce and Arts are eligible to apply for BMS Course. However, you must have secured at least 45% marks in 10+2 to apply for BMS Course.
You may get admission on the basis of entrance test or the 10+2 merit basis.

Some prominent BMS Colleges in India include:
  • Maniben M.P. Shah Women’s College of Arts and Commerce
  • Maniben Nanavati Women’s College
  • B.N.N.College
  • Chetana’s H.S. College of Commerce and Smt. Kusumtai Chaudhari College of Arts
  • D.G. Ruparel College of Arts Science and Commerce
  • Dnyanasadhana College
  • Pillai’s College of Arts Commerce and Science
  • Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College of Commerce and Economics
  • R.K.G. Education College
  • R.P. Gogate College of Arts & Science And R.V. Jogalekar College of Commerce
  • L.S. Raheja College of Arts and Commerce
  • Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics
  • M.L.Dahanukar College
  • University of Mumbai
  • Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management
  • Vidya Vikas Universal College
  • Vidyalankar School of Information Technology (VSIT)
  • Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Arts, Science & Commerce
  • Wilson College
  • Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce
  • N.G. Bedekar College of Arts and Commerce
  • N.R. Swamy College of Commerce & Smt. Thirumalai College of Science
  • Sant Gadge Maharaj College of Commerce and Economics
  • Satyagraha College of Commerce, Management, Science and I.T
  • Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics
  • Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (Under Graduate) (SIMC-UG)
  • Tilak College of Arts Science and Commerce
  • Tolani College of Commerce
  • Acton Business School (A.B.S.)
  • S.I.E.S. College of Arts, Science and Commerce
  • S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce
  • S.P.N. Doshi Women’s College
  • Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute for Financial & Management Studies
  • Audyogik Shikshan Mandal Institute of Management and Computer Studies
  • Azad Degree College
  • B.M. Ruia Girls’ College
24th June 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 12 passed student of year 2013. And i want to apply for BMS. I'm an Commerce stream student so can i apply for this course ?
4th July 2016, 09:14 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Yes, you can apply for BMS course.

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Management Studies(BMS):

->The candidate should have passed in Senior Secondary School Examination from any recognized board.
->The candidate should have secured pass marks in English and any of the following three subjects-
Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology.
->The average marks secured by the candidate should be at least 60% for general students, at least 54% for OBC students, at least 50% for SC/ST students.
6th February 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th I have taken Humanities and my subjects are Home science, marketing, entrepreneurship, painting, and English. Can I opt BMS after I give the board exams?
7th April 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am an arts student who recently gave HSC examination. I am having lots of doubt, i wish you would help me in it. Is it compulsory to give "cet"?
19th July 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am from arts faculty of HSC how much percentage do i need to get admission in BMS college and what types of jobs can i apply for after graduating from BMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?