24th February 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

How can i join Bachelor of Tourism Studies course being from Jammu & Kashmir?

I am currently doing 12th and i will complete it this year. After this i wish to pursue bachelor of tourism studies. But i am worried about how to join the course? I am from jammu and kashmir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  2. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  3. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  4. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  5. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  6. List requirments for doing porject and internship at Indian Airport?
  7. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  9. Domicile Criteria in IAS Exam Eligibility
  10. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  11. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  12. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  13. When is Indian Air Force recruitment rally in Jammu & Kashmir?
  14. How to pursue Bachelor in Tourism being a candidate having completed 12th class at an age of 28 years What Jobs will I get after completion of BTS?
  15. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  16. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir
  18. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
9th March 2016, 12:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Bachelor of Tourism Studies course being from Jammu & Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing 12th and i will complete it this year. After this i wish to pursue bachelor of tourism studies. But i am worried about how to join the course? I am from jammu and kashmir.
The eligibility to join the B.A in Tourism Studies or Bachelor of Tourism Studies (B.T.S) is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in Amar Singh college in Jammu & Kashmir. You can apply to the college either online or offline for the admission. Please, visit the official website for more Information Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?