23rd May 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?

Hello all,
I have completed my 2nd puc Science.
I want to study BCA course now.
Kindly tell me that Aligarh Muslim University
providing BCA course? What is the procedure
for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  5. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  8. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  9. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  10. Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  13. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  14. Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  18. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
24th May 2015, 03:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?

Eligibility criteria for doing BCA at AMU:

1. Candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50%.

2. Candidates should have studied Mathematics in his/her boards as a main subject.

3. AMU conducts their own entrance exam for providing admission to students in BCA course. Therefore, for admission in BCA course, you will have to score well in the entrance examination.

You can however download the application form online for admission in AMU.
24th May 2015, 02:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?

No, Aligarh Muslim University does not offers BCA course. The university offers Bachelor's degree courses in Arts, Commerce, Law, Science, Engineering & Technology, Medicine, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, etc. Admissions to these courses are offered for candidates only those who have passed AMU entrance examination. Since, the AMU does not offers BCA course, it does not conduct any entrance examination for admission to BCA course.
24th May 2015, 02:25 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

To get admission in Aligarh Muslim University, then you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by AMU. But, last date for receipt of application has been already closed. Next notification will be published in the month of March or April in the official website of AMU.

Actually, Aligarh Muslim University does not offer the BCA course. The courses offered by AMU are:
  • B.Sc in Agricultural Sciences
  • B.A in Arts
  • B.Com in Commerce
  • B.Tech
  • B.Arch
  • B.A LLB
  • B.Sc in Life Science
  • MBBS
  • B.D.S
  • B.A in Social Science
  • B.P.Ed
  • B.LI.Sc
  • B.S.W
  • B.A in theory
23rd November 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to do bca from amu as i have maths in my 12class i have scored 92percent in 12board
2nd February 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bta from Amy as my subject in class 12 is math and I want know that amu providing tha bca course
5th April 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bca from amu....does it available in amu.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?