11th December 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Diploma Engineering course? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I want to know that Aligarh Muslim University is providing Diploma Engineering course? If yes then please tell me the procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  3. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam for Mechanical Diploma student?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  6. How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus?
  7. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  8. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  12. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  14. Aligarh Muslim University offers PG Diploma in Unani Medicine?
  15. Admission procedure to study BBA in Aligarh Muslim University for a citizen of Jammu?
  16. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  18. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
28th December 2015, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Diploma Engineering course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, the Aligarh Muslim University offers Diploma in Engineering course. AMU conducts an admission test for selection of candidates to offer admission in Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with Mathematics, Science and English subjects with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to Diploma course. So, by qualifying and scoring good marks in entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?