3rd August 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

DPharma can be done after BSc IT?

Actually i did graduation in BSc IT, so now can i get Dpharma admission? Yes, the reverse process I know but I want to.

4th August 2021, 03:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: DPharma can be done after BSc IT?

The minimum education required for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, being graduate, you can still pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course provided you hold the above mentioned essential qualification required for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course.
6th August 2021, 09:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission, candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognised board with 50%...

Main subjects include
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

And the age limit for getting admission is 17 yrs...
7th August 2021, 07:49 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to pursue D.Pharma ( Diploma in Pharmacy ) course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject and students can opt mathematics or biology.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in various institutions. For detail information about the admission procedure visit the official website of the institution.
7th August 2021, 04:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can do DPharma after BSc IT. You should have Biology as a subject in intermediate to pursue Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?