24th July 2018, 09:40 AM
deepanshu laxkar

Suitable books to prepare for DPharma entrance exams?

Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for DPharma entrance exams. I just want to know about the reference books which are suitable to prepare for this course entrance exams. Kindly let me know about the books asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  3. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  4. How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Suitable books to prepare for LIC AAO exams?
  7. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  8. Suitable books to prepare for IP University BCom entrance exam?
  9. Suitable books to prepare for HSTES DET
  10. Suitable books to prepare for AMU entrance exam for 11th Science admission?
  11. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Best books to prepare for MCA entrance exams
  13. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  14. Suitable books to prepare for JRF-Horticulture -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Suitable books to prepare for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE)?
  17. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  18. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
29th July 2018, 01:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for DPharma entrance exams?

Here are the books that you may prefer for DPharma entrance exam.

Diploma in Pharmacy Entrance Examination Guide (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs.345

Pharmacy Examination Review (1500 Multiple Choice Questions and Explanatory Answers) by Robert J. Gerraughty
Price: Rs.157

Pharmacy Examination Review, 9E 9th edition Edition (English, Paperback, Gerraughty R. J.)
Publisher: Cbs
Price: Rs.274
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?