16th February 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is EAMCET necessary to get seat in AG B.Sc? Procedure to join?

Is eamcet rank is required to get AG BSc seat ..... what is the procedure to join AG BSc then if not important it is.....?

25th February 2014, 08:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is EAMCET necessary to get seat in AG B.Sc? Procedure to join?

Yes,you need to give entrance examination conducted in Andhra Pradesh State called EAMCET.EAMCET is an acronym of “Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test”.This exam is conducting for giving admissions to the various streams such as Agriculture and Medicine stream as well as for the Engineering stream.

The basic eligibility criteria is as follows,the minimum age must be of 17 years.You must have completed your 12th class(Higher Secondary Education) from a recognized university.The maximum age must not exceed more than 25 years.You must have passed your 12th with the Physics,Biology as well as with the Chemistry subjects.For agricultural candidates like you,it would be necessary to have agriculture or else the related vocational courses in the examination which are qualifying.

You must have secured minimum of 50% in Physics,English,Chemistry as well as in the Biology subjects.There is a relaxation in percentage is of 40% for the reserved candidates.

So As you are willing to join B.Sc in Agriculture I would recommend you this examination EAMCET as part of the Admission process.The 12th class from the following courses may be acceptable in Biological or Natural Sciences,Vocational course in Agriculture,Agriculture,Physical sciences and more.This year Application process will start from the Feb 20th,2014.So you can apply for the exam now and the tentative examinaion date is May 17th,2014.And finally the result will be decalred on June 2nd,2014.There is no negative marks in examination,the duration of the exam i of 3 hours.
11th May 2015, 10:19 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is eamcet rank is required to get AG BSc seat ..... what is the procedure to join AG BSc then if not important it is.....?
Eamcet is the common entrance exam to get admission in MBBS or BDS or B-Pharmacy or engineering in colleges/university within andhra pradesh/telegana state. Eamcet is conducts by osmani university,venkateshwara university,jntu,andhra university.one can get the seat in the above mention course based on the ranks scored and IPE marks. BSc is not under eamcet exam.you can directly get admission in interested college if the vacancy is there through payment seat.
25th May 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i got 36000 rank in eamcet 2015 is this rank necessary to get admission in agriculture bsc how can i get seat in any agriculture college in andhra pradesh
4th June 2015, 03:05 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

1.Every year a exam will be conducted in every state of India to get admissions into agricultural,medical and engineering courses.

2.EAMCET is the exam conducted by the state governments of Telangana and AndhraPradesh in their respective states.

3.Yes, it is necessary to get qualified in EAMCET to get seat in AG B.SC. seat.

4.If you do not qualified in EAMCET it is not possible to get seat in convenor quota,So that you cannot get any scholarships from your state government.

5.But you can join in any reputed college offering AG B.Sc. course in management quota.

6.For which you have to visit that college or university and have to talk about the seat availability and the fees to be paid for that course.

Hope this information is helpful to you................
14th May 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WE DO TO GET AGRICULTURE SEAT THROUGH EAMCET. IS IT NECESSARY TO APPLY THE APPLICATION IN ACHARYA N.G.RANGA UNIVERSITY TO GET SEAT IN AGRICULTURE IF IT IS NECESSARY PLEASE GIVE THE PROCESS OF APPLYING APPLICATION
29th May 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I got 8077 in EAMCET 2018 Conducted by A.P. please tell me the procedure to join in Agriculture B.Sc
22nd October 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Iam not qualified so how can I get seat in ag bsc
13th September 2021, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

If I won't get rank in neet what is best course to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?