10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study Diploma in Life Skills Education in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me what educational qualification is required to join Diploma in Life Skills Education course in Everest Institute of Management & Technology? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Diploma(Life Skills Education) course in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?
  2. Which are the good private IP colleges?
  3. Is MCA part time course available in Satara(Maharashtra)?
  4. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  5. Can I get government college after scoring 30800 in B.Ed?
  6. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  7. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology? -- [New]
  8. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 1292 rank in BCA IPU?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  12. List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors?
  13. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. Eligibility and educational qualification required to study Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management in CREMA?
  16. Which are the good colleges offering BCA in IPU? I have scored 1900 rank in BCA from IP University
  17. In which college can I get admission after scoring 1070 rank in UPSEE in MCA?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
11th October 2016, 10:20 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study Diploma in Life Skills Education in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?

The minimum education qualification required to study diploma in Life skills education is matriculation from any well affiliated school. Also you must not have any backlog in any of the subject. You have to produce a photocopy of 10th mark sheet, a proof for 'date of birth, residential proof, passport size latest photograph etc, at the time of admission.
You can also apply for the admission in diploma course through LEET. But in this case you must have qualified 12th standard from any well recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?