19th January 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BBA for JMI?

What is the admission procedure for BBA for the JMI? I mean to say describe me the procedure for Jamia Milia Islamia.

22nd January 2014, 10:07 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure of BBA for JMI?

JMI i.e Jamia Millia Islamia University offering various course and it is one of the recognized deemed university. JMI is not offering the BBA course. But you can apply for others course like B.Com(Hons), B.A, B.B.S, B.A(Hons) Economics, B.A(Hons) Political Science..etc.

To apply for above course, you have to completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks for General candidates and relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. JMI Notification will be publish in the month of March or April in the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia. For your information, i am uploaded the previous year prospectus of 2013. More details, Visit the official website :- http://jmi.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus2013.pdf(5.46 MB, 316 views)
2nd October 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of BBA for JMI?

which find of degree jmi provide after bba regular or open??
jmi is distance lerrning for bba or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?