28th May 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Bundelkhand University?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Bundelkhand University for BTech program in Mechanical Engineering? I want to secure admission so I would like to know that how many Mechanical seats are available? Please tell me asap.

29th May 2018, 12:35 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Bundelkhand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Bundelkhand University for BTech program in Mechanical Engineering? I want to secure admission so I would like to know that how many Mechanical seats are available? Please tell me asap.

There are 60 seats available in BTech Mechanical Engineering in the Bundelkhand University. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the BTech Mechanical Engineering course in the Bundelkhand University. They have to clear the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Entrance Test for the admission to BTech Mechanical Engineering. Bundelkhand University website link is given Click Here
30th May 2018, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Bundelkhand University?

For each engineering stream, there are 60 seats available at Bundelkhand University for B.Tech course. Admission is through state level engineering entrance exam, UPSEE.

Just make sure you have got at least class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?