13th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

14th June 2018, 06:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for B.Com in Advanced Accountancy course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing B.Com in Advanced Accountancy course is given below,

Name of the college - Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya

Name of the course - B.Com in Advanced Accountancy

>> You should have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern or high school senior secondary examination CBSE or any equivalent exam conducted by any state board or its equivalent.

>> You should have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th class in order to be eligible.
15th June 2018, 02:17 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?

Eligibility criteria to apply for B.Com (Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya are:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination by CBSE or any equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or equivalent.
Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 examination.
15th June 2018, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with commerce stream to apply for admission in B.Com (Advanced Accountancy) course. Just make sure you have got excellent marks.

Admission will be on the basis of your class 12th marks. Merit is decided based in your marks in commerce subjects in class 12th board exams.
15th June 2018, 06:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for B.Com (Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya are:-
Candidate should be passed 10+2 with at least 55% aggregate from CBSE or any State board. SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?