21st September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Polytechnic Entrance Test if already applied for JEE Main being a 12th Science student?

Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing 12th from Science stream and I want to do Engineering. I want your suggestion that I should also apply for Polytechnic Entrance Test as I have already applied for JEE Main. Kindly suggest me.

24th September 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Polytechnic Entrance Test if already applied for JEE Main being a 12th Science student?

JEE main and polytechnic entrance exams are two different exams for different courses. You can't get admission in diploma based on your JEE main score. Therefore, you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam if you want to secure admission in a diploma course.

If you want admission in B.Tech then you can surely use JEE main score which is the best option for you according to your qualification.
24th September 2015, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Polytechnic Entrance Test if already applied for JEE Main being a 12th Science student?

No, there is no need to apply for Polytechnic Entrance Test after your 12th standard if you are interested to do Engineering. You can directly pursue Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard. By appearing and qualifying JEE Main examination, you can get admission in first year of four years Engineering course. To pursue Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream, there is no need to apply for Polytechnic entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?