13th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?
  2. Eligibility to apply for BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
  5. List of the M.Ed colleges which are affiliated with Jiwaji University -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Ayurveda in Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya?
  8. Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  9. Admission procedure to study Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  11. Places where new Ayurved Colleges are started in Gujarat?
  12. What is the date of announcement of resutls of Shri Shakerji Snaoktar Mahavidyalaya
  13. Procedure to study M.Com degree in Advance Acountancy?
  14. Admission procedure and percentage criteria to study B.A.(Home Science) in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya?
  15. Eligibility for post graduation in Prasutika/Netra in Abroad?
  16. Where is the exam center for B.Ed exam in Satna?
  17. Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
14th June 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates have to collect the application form along with prospectus from the college and fill up the same & submit it for the admission to study BCom (Advanced Accountancy) course in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya. They have to submit the caste certificate, mark sheet copies, etc. for the admission. The college will prepare the merit list based on the marks scored in 10+2 for the admission to study BCom (Advanced Accountancy) course. Candidates have to appear for an interview conducted by the Admission Committee before admission. Due consideration will be given to sports persons, physically challenged students, students who have excelled in extracurricular activities like cultural activities and NSS, students preparing for the CA and CS foundation course. Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalya website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?