15th June 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for JEE main with Maths improvement test marks?

I wanted to appear JEE Main but I couldn't pass in math and therefore I decided to appear for an improvement test in maths. Would I still be eligible for JEE Main with my old Physics and Chemistry marks and newly scored Math marks?

24th June 2017, 09:55 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JEE main with Maths improvement test marks?

The full form of JEE is Joint Entrance Examination.

JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for selection of candidates to get admission in technical institutes like NITs, IITs and other engineering colleges.

You will be eligible for JEE Main next year with improvement marks of Mathematics, old Physics and Chemistry marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?