13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BPharm course in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

18th February 2019, 09:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Eligibility to apply for BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences are as follows.

You must be an Indian national.
You must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional and English as one of the subjects from a recognized Board.
You must have obtained your qualifying examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent.
You should be born on or before 31/12/2002.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/mcops-manipal/pr...st/bpharm.html
18th February 2019, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for BPharm course in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as optional subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) are eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) in the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th February 2019, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB or PCM stream from a recognized board of education to become eligible for BPharm course. Admission at Manipal college of pharmaceutical sciences will be on the basis of entrance exam.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam if you are to make it to one of the top colleges in India. Seats are allotted based on merit which is decided through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?