26th July 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences to study BPharm(Pharmacology) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

30th July 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences to study BPharm(Pharmacology) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Science subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) in the St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Duration of the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course is 4 years in the St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th July 2019, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB/PCM stream from a recognised board of education if you are looking for BPharm admission. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam because admission will be on merit through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

You will get admission at your choice of college when you will have a decent rank according to the reputation of the college. Seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?