13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BPharm course which is available in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

18th February 2019, 11:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is 4 years duration of course. Total program fee of BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is INR 1 lakhs for Indian students and 34,400 USD for international students. Additionally candidates have to pay refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000/-(Indian) USD 200 (International) along with the first installment fees. Candidates can also pay the fee in installments. The curriculum of BPharm includes the following.
Hands on training,
Laboratory teaching,
Case studies,
Group discussion and
Conferences.
In order to get details regarding course structure, you can visit the below mentioned PDF attachment.

For details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/mcops-manipal/pr...st/bpharm.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BPharm Course structure New.pdf(25.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?