16th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to do MBBS for engineering student? Age limit for MBBS?

I have completed my first year in engineering.. But i like to do mbbs..there is any way to do mbbs.what is age limit for mbbs?..please kindly give the answer..

4th October 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to do MBBS for engineering student? Age limit for MBBS?

i have completed my b.tech. now i want to do mbbs. am i able to do??? i completed my 12 in biology subject. plz ans
5th February 2016, 01:32 PM
satyavivek

Default Re: Is there any way to do MBBS for engineering student? Age limit for MBBS?

As you have completed B.Tech you must be around 21 years old ans as per AIPMT(ALL INDIA PRE MEDICAL TEST) website states the upper limit for appearing for MBBS exam in India is 25 years.the limit is relaxed for 5 years for those who belong to SC/ST/OBC category.
The minimum age at time of admission is 17 years.So,i think u can appear for MBBS entrance.
25th May 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.PHARMA (2012-R.U.H.S) & 3 YEAR PHARMACIST EXPERIENCE, I AM FROM BIOLOGY 71% IN 12 TH CLASS , MY AGE AT THE TIME 27 YEAR (GENERAL) CAN I DO MBBS FROM ABROAD
PLEASE ANSWER
21st October 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of taking admission for MBBS part time? My age is 31 and currently I am working in mechanical industry. Please answer.
12th September 2019, 12:35 AM
ajeetbhatnagar

yes, there is a age factor for admission in MBBS, but if you qualify those factors than you can definitely persue a career in MBBS. I have written a breif guide for MBBS admission in India and the most popular foreign countries. You can visit my website to learn more about the fee structure and courses offered
12th September 2019, 12:39 AM
ajeetbhatnagar

I have written a brief guide for admission in MBBS in India and most popular foreign countries. After a lot of analysis and consultation with lot of professionals I had mentioned the fees structure, courses offered and different important factors. You can visit my website https://www.mbbsadmissionin.in to learn more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?