9th March 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Hello everyone, I want to apply for the KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020. I am interested in studying BTech so I am interested in applying but I don’t know the eligibility criteria. Can any of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

12th March 2020, 06:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to apply for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

KLUEE 2020 eligibility criteria:-
The candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in group subjects.
Students who have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible of for all BTech programs including biotechnology .
Students who have studied physics, chemistry and biology are eligible for BTech and B.Pharmacy.
12th March 2020, 07:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to apply for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020-

Aspirants who have cleared KLEEE/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ State level engineering entrance exams across India including EAMCET and merit in sports will be considered eligible.

They should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in group subjects.

Candidates with physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible for all B.Tech programs including biotechnology.

Candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are also eligible for B tech technology and B Pharmacy.
12th March 2020, 07:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

Aspirants who have cleared KLEEE / JEE Main / JEE Advanced/ State level Engineering entrance exams across India including EAMCET and merit in sports / cultural activities will be considered eligible. They should have passed 12th or equivalent examination with 60% and above in group subjects.

Candidates with physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible for all BTech programs including biotechnology.
Candidates with physics, chemistry and biology are eligible for BTech and B Pharmacy.
12th March 2020, 07:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the Eligibility for KL University Engineering Entrance Examination here-

Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in group subjects.

Candidates should have completed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?