26th June 2016, 01:27 PM
nandini trivedi

Percentage required in BBA(H) to get MBA admission in IIM-Lucknow?

Hi,
I am studying in BBA(H) from Lucknow University. I want to do my MBA from IIM-Lucknow. Can I know what percentage is required in BBA so that I can get admission for MBA in IIM-Lucknow?

27th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in BBA(H) to get MBA admission in IIM-Lucknow?

Yes, you can get admission in the MBA course after BBA course from any recognised university.

MBA stands for Master of Bachelor of Administration and it is two year duration course from any recognised university.

To get admission in IIM you have to appear and qualify in CAT examination conducted by IIM.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category candidates.

The examination is conducted once every year. So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?