3rd July 2010, 10:45 PM
Aejaz Sheriff

How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Assalamualaikum.
My son is aged 17 years and studying in Chennai.He is in 12th standard , English medium convent.

I wish him to get admission in your esteemed College and become a doctor.

Insha Allah I will seek admission for him in

What should be minimum marks in Chemistry,Physics and Biology for admission.

How much money required to get admission being other state student.

Shall I submit application for next year admission expecting him to score high marks.

Regards,
Aejaz Sheriff

Related Questions:
  1. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  2. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  3. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  5. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  7. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University? -- [New]
  8. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  10. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  13. How to join BBA after passing 12th with 77.4%
  14. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  15. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
28th March 2012, 02:06 PM
gsvas28

Default Re: How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?

In order to get in to a esteemed medical college first of all your son should write the entrance exams like AIIMS.
Also there are state exams like EAMCET in states like Andhra Pradesh to join in Medical colleages.
The minimum qualifying mark are are considered collectively on three subjects(Biology, physics, chemistry), if two or more students get same marks then preference will be given to the student who got more marks in biology, then physics and then chemistry. If both the students got same marks in all the three subjects then the preference is given to the student who have higher age than another(for 180 marks 150 is reasonable to get seat in good colleges.
7th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?

i have passed 12th with PCB in 2014 . how can i get admission in BSC bioinformatics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?