21st May 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Civil Judge or any Judiciary Service exam in India?

Sir, i have completed my graduation from a govt college as a private student and now I am doing llb regular, am I eligible for civil judge or any judiciary service exam in India

25th May 2022, 05:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Civil Judge or any Judiciary Service exam in India?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Judiciary examination.

The common eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in law from a recognised university and age as per different judicial service examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection. So, you will become eligible to apply for the examination after the bachelor degree in law.
25th May 2022, 06:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are Indian citizen with age limit 21 to 35 years are eligible

Must have completed LLB of 3 or 5 year duration from Government or bar Council recognised university are eligible for judiciary exam.

To become a judge in Indian judicial services , one must appear for judicial services exam or PCS J.
It's an exam for law graduates to become practising member of subordinate judiciary.
28th May 2022, 10:39 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

Maximum: 35 Years.

Educational Qualification - The candidates must have completed their graduation in law from a prestigious institute or university.

Nationality - The candidate must be a citizen of India
28th May 2022, 04:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria to apply for the Judiciary Examinations that are conducted annually to fill various posts of Civil Judge across India are given below.

--> A candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university.
--> The candidate's minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age must be below 35 years to apply for different state-level judiciary examinations.
--> If you are working as an advocate for more than seven years then also you are eligible for the Civil Judge post.
--> You need to qualify for the Judicial Services Examination which includes prelims, mains, and interview round as the selection process.
28th May 2022, 04:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Civil Judge or any Judiciary Service exam in India:-

1) Educational Qualification - You must have completed an LLB degree of the duration of 3 or 5 years from a Government and Bar Council recognized University.
2) Nationality - You must be a citizen of India. Judiciary Exam.
3) Age Limit - The lower age limit is 21 years while the upper age limit is 35 years.
31st May 2022, 03:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Nationality - You must be a citizen of India.

Judiciary Exam Age Limit - The lower age limit is 21 years while the upper age limit is 35 years.

Educational Qualification - You must have completed an LLB degree of the duration of 3 or 5 years from a Government and Bar Council recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?