21st May 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for ISS 2023

I have not taken mathematics and statistics in my graduation. I have completed my graduation from Rabindra nath Tagore University Bhopal. Can I apply for ISS or not

23rd May 2022, 10:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for ISS 2023

Eligibility
ISS stands for Indian Statistical Services exam.
Those who have bachelor's degree with statistics/mathematical statistics or applied statistics as one of the subject from a recognised board are eligible to apply for exam.

Those who have Masters degree in statistics/applied statistics, mathematical statistics etc are also eligible for the ISS exam.
24th May 2022, 09:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for ISS 2023:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for ISS 2023 is given below,

Name of the organization- Union Public Service Commission

Name of the Examination- Indian Statistical Services

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree with Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized university or institute.

Or

>> Must have done Master's Degree in Applied Statistics or Statistics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized university.

Since you have done pursued the course which is required, I suggest you to pursue the same stream in Master's Degree in order to be eligible. Please refer the notification for more eligibility criteria details.
27th May 2022, 06:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for ISS (Indian Statistical Services) 2023 is a candidate must have completed their bachelor's degree or master's degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Mathematical Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years.

ISS is a national-level entrance examination that is organized in India to recruit candidates to serve under various administrative domains of the Indian Government. The examination is held each year in various states of India. I am also giving you the official website link for your reference that is www.upsc.gov.in
28th May 2022, 10:29 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

For the post of Indian Statistical Services (ISS) exam candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized institute or possess a master’s degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics from a recognized institute/ university.

The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 30 years.
31st May 2022, 12:04 AM
rbagdiya1

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the competent authority that is accountable for organizing the Indian Statistical Service Examination 2023.
Exam Format: candidates are required to clear a written exam followed by an interview/ personality test
Written Examination – 1000 Marks
Interview/ Viva Voice – 200 Marks
Criteria:
Candidate Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized institute or possess a master’s degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics from a recognized institute/ university.
31st May 2022, 06:17 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:-

To apply for Indian Statistical Services (ISS) exam candidates must have possessed a Bachelor's Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or, have passed a Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?