28th November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?

Hello, now I am in confusion because in graduation I have 43% marks. In post graduation I scored 50%. Can I do B.Ed in Kerala? Please help me. I am a forward cast.

28th November 2015, 10:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?

No, you are not eligible to pursue the B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a two year course.

The minimum eligibility to purse the course from the recgnised university is candidates must have passed the graduation with at least 50% aggregate and relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST candidates.

So, you cannot appear for the entrance examination conducted for the admission in the B.Ed course.
28th November 2015, 11:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, now I am in confusion because in graduation I have 43% marks. In post graduation I scored 50%. Can I do B.Ed in Kerala? Please help me. I am a forward cast.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing Graduation with 43% of marks. To get admission in B.Ed course, the candidate must qualify in the Graduation in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university. Since, you have scored 43% which is not accepted by any B.Ed regular mode university. You have option to do B.Ed through distance or correspondence mode. There is no minimum marks required for B.Ed through distance or correspondence mode.
28th November 2015, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed post graduation degree with above 50% marks so you are eligible B.Ed course in Kerala.

Bachelor's or Masters Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be below 40 years.
14th September 2017, 05:09 PM
kunalroy89

You are eligible. There are lot of misconceptions and confusion regarding B.Ed eligibility.

Any candidate who have scored 50% or above marks in Graduation or Post Graduation,any one of them, is eligible for B.Ed admission. This is valid for almost all the major Universities across India.Many are unaware about the Postgraduate marks eligibility and thus wrongly discontinue attempt for B.Ed.
Here,as you have above 50% marks in one of graduation or post-graduation, you are eligible.
15th September 2017, 10:15 AM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Dear Friend,

Yes you are eligible for taking admission in B.Ed college. The basic requiremts for B.Ed that candidate should be passed there graduation from any recognized university with minimun 50% marks so according to your marks obtain in post graduation you are eligible.

Also if you want to go for distance mode then you can complete your B.Ed in distance education.

Regards,
Divyanshu
15th September 2017, 06:37 PM
sapphire1

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in B.Ed. As you have done post graduation with 50% marks then you can apply for B.Ed course. If you have interest in teaching then this course is best for you.

Here I am providing you eligibility criteria for B.Ed.
The candidate who has minimum 50% marks in graduation or post graduation can apply for B.Ed.
There is no age limit.

Some universities conduct entrance exam for B.Ed. You have to apply for that and try to get good marks in it after that you will get good college or university for B.Ed and this is best for your career.

If you want to apply for B.Ed as a private candidate or through distance learning then it is possible. There are many universities which provide this facility.
10th December 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I scored 47percent in BA, 55 percent in MA, B. Ed in 84 percentage can I apply for CSb TGT post .I am SC caste
29th August 2021, 03:22 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks and post graduate with minimum 55%marks then you are eligible to apply for B.Ed
1st September 2021, 09:20 AM
Singhskomal

You are eligible for B.ed ( bachelor's in education)
Minimum educational requirements are :- graduate or postgraduate with minimum 50% student are eligible for b.ed. it's a 2 year bachelor's degree compulsory degree to become a teacher in any school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?