29th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing bachelors in Dental Science after passing 12th with PCM?

I have passed class-12 with PCM. Can i eligible for the course Bachelors of Dental Science

Please guide me for the same.

Thanks

29th May 2015, 09:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of doing bachelors in Dental Science after passing 12th with PCM?

Yes of course, you are absolutely eligible to apply for bachelors in dental science. To apply for this course, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. Those who are appearing in the final year of board exam may also apply.

The entrance exam notification will be published in the month of March or April in the official website of respective university. The selection process is based on written exam followed by personal interview.
29th May 2015, 09:31 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of doing bachelors in Dental Science after passing 12th with PCM?

Eligibility to do Bachelor degree in Dental Science:

* The candidate must have completed his/her age of 17 years on before 31st December in the year in which seeking admission.

* Te candidate must have completed his/her 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, with at least 50% of marks.

* The candidate must have qualified in the BDS Entrance Exam.

The candidate with PCM in 12th standard can't do Bachelor's degree in Dental Science.
30th May 2015, 08:55 PM
kunalroy89

Only PCM will not help.You need to have biology as a subject in 12th also alongwith Physics and Chemistry. Maths is actually not compulsory but biology is.
You have mentioned about PCM only so without Biology you are ineligible for Dental Science.
24th December 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

After gnm can i do bds or not plzzz tell me abt dese all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?