28th May 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in MBS or BDS in AIIMS with 67000 All India Rank and 3000 category rank in AIPMT?

Hello Friends,
I would like to know that I am eligible to get admission in MBBS or BDS through AIPMT in AIIMS? My AIPMT category rank is 3000 and All India Rank is 67000. Please reply asap.

29th May 2016, 10:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in MBS or BDS in AIIMS with 67000 All India Rank and 3000 category rank in AIPMT?

Admission is All India Institute of Medical Science is given through its own entrance examination conducted by it for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. You can not take admission in MBBS course in AIIMS based on AIPMT rank.

Second thing is that, you AIPMT rank is very bad and on basis of which you can not take admission in any government college for MBBS or BDS course. NEET II will be conducted on 24th July, 2016, you can apply for it and obtain good rank for admission in good government medical college.
30th May 2016, 12:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in MBS or BDS in AIIMS with 67000 All India Rank and 3000 category rank in AIPMT?

As you are interested in pursuing MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) course from AIIMS then I would like to make you one thing clear that for the same you will have to clear AIIMS MBBS entrance examination as admission in the same is done on the merit list of same examination not on the merit list of AIPMT.

AIIMS entrance examination is held once every year for selection of students for their MBBS course from any of the AIIMS which are known for providing quality education in the medical courses. For appearing in the same examination your must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must the citizenship of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of that year in which you are seeking admission in the same course. However there is provision of age relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with a Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with minimum of 60% aggregate overall if you belong to open category as marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates. Students having any equivalent degree or pursuing the final year of same degree are also eligible.

For further details about the same examination,refer to the official website of AIIMS i.e; www.aiimsexam.org.in.
30th May 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in AIIMS you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the same institute itself. They don't give admission based on the scores in AIPMT.
On the basis of your rank it will be difficult to get admission in a government college. Only private college is possible that also through management quota most probably.
21st June 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission wid 3500 all india rank in NEET for MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?